How to track a package without a tracking number USPS? It creates a big problem when you lose your USPS (United States Postal Service) tracking number and your package gets stuck at any point.
But you can find out the location where your packages get stuck by following some simple steps. So, go through the article and capture the procedure.
How To Track a Package Without a Tracking Number USPS? – Some Simple Steps
You need not get worried if you lost your tracking number. Just follow these steps below-
- First, you have to go to the official website of USPS if you want to track the package without a tracking number.
- Then sign up for your account and put the password for further procedure. Next, you need to fill-up the form with the necessary information and adequately answer the security questions.
- After that, select the account category whether you hold any personal or business account. Then press the sign-up button to fulfill the procedure.
- You will see a window named ‘my preference’ with various information. You can find out your package’s report in two ways.
- For the first way, scroll down a bit and find out the account management tab to see the ‘my USPS’ in that tab. Then click on ‘manage your packages.’
- Or you can go to the home window of the website and click on the ‘track and manage’ tab. Then tap on the ‘my USPS.’
- You will be able to see a button named ‘get started now, click on it. After clicking, all your package information will show in the next window that is the package dashboard.
- If you have nothing to deliver, it will show you currently have no scheduled deliveries.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you track a USPS package by address?
Yes, if you lost your tracking number, you can use your address as an alternative verification way to track your USPS packages. You also can see other information and delivery service about your packages.
- Can I track a shipment without a tracking number?
Now you can track your USPS packages without a tracking number. Even the authority is allowing tracking the package shipment without a tracking number.
- Can I track a USPS package with a receipt number?
When you take the service of the USPS, they will provide you a receipt number to make the further procedure easy. If you send your package with priority mail express, the authority will give you point-to-point tracking details. So, you can use the receipt number too to track the USPS packages.
- Is tracking ID the same as tracking number?
The tracking ID and the tracking number are the same. Even the tracking ID will work as the master number in whatever packages you send. In the shipment, you will get the tracking number.
The tracking number has an interrelation with your packages beyond the package amount. Therefore, if you lost the tracking number, you could easily track your packages by alternative procedure from the official website of USPS.
If you already lost your tracking number, you have got your solution on how to track a package without a tracking number USPS. You can easily find out your USPS packages if they are not delivered after a few weeks.